Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Hey, it's so good to see you, wow, you're fat, how much you weigh?"

That statement is plain rude, but that is literally what everyone said to my face, and I dont have a friendly face (Imagine if you have, the stupid question will go on and on and oonn...).

Hey little miss/mr critic : unless they specifically asked ur opinion,NEVER tell anyone that they're fat. We get it, we have mirror alright, we don't need you to point that out. The sad fact is, for some of us (or, most of us), our metabolism is slowing down when we hit 20s,but not our appetite unfortunately, yes, time is not our best friend.

My husband said it just a 'small talk',well, one hell of a small talk that is. I don't get the concept of small talk. To me, if you don't have nice things to say, don't say anything at all.

by the way, I'm NOT fat, my BMI is a healthy 22, what is ur BMI anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment