Friday, June 18, 2010

Brunswick Flour Mill


Look, they have invisible fork!


here's the invisible fork - close up view.

Wooo hooo... Next week, I will be at my hometown, catching up with my best-est girlfriends, baking something sweet with my sister, babysitting my nephew, shopping with mom, gardening with dad (well, looking at him gardening, perhaps asking questions).
In the meantime, I need to label my visa, off we went, early in the morning..queuing outside immigration office, in the freezing Melbourne winter.
A few hours later, after market shopping, and heavy rain, we found ourselves sitting at Brunswick flour mill.
We had soy lattes (as always), baked berry cheese cake, and apple strudel. I actually wanted a carrot cake, but they're finished. The cakes were nice, not too fancy and decadent, just like a good cake baked by someone who can really bake good cake. The apple strudel was HUGE..., and ooh, and they're cheap too (cakes around $4.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment