Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mixed Business, Clifton Hill



On the way to high noon festival, we stopped by for a late lunch at Mixed business. I was predicting that the festival will be too crowded to enjoy and digest food properly, and I was pleased with my decision.
I ordered a sweet option from the menu, which is a bit unusual, but, hey its a special day :)
besides, who can resist gingerbread waffles with candied walnuts, and vanilla bean ice cream?
The waffles has a right topping waffle ratio, so I didn't end up with sad pieces of cold soggy waffles.
By the way, they are not cold and soggy at all, they were 2 pieces of crunchy-on-the-outside fluffy-on-the-inside- kind of waffle. The vanilla bean ice cream was lovely, rich, smooth, and I could see tiny vanilla seeds in the ice cream.
I would definitely come back for more brunch goodness, and for the gingerbread waffles.

Mixed Business,
486 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill

1 comment: