Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday, lovely sunday..



morning : slow breakfast @ home, and a cup of stovetop coffee
mid-morning :2 hrs led class, felt really great afterward..! love the energy of a led class, harmonious om chants, ujjayi breath sounds, sweats, and everything else.. and, oh,a massive endorphins release!
note to self : should've gone to led class more often, drag your lazy behind of the bed.. It's worth it!



noon : went to Babka, bought takeaway sandwiches for lunch (nicoise, and vintage cheddar to share), went home, and experienced the best sandwiches I have ever tasted in my life..! I couldn't believe sandwich can be so satisfying. I even had to split them in two shift of lunches. I will positively come back just for the loaf. (or, maybe some savoury pies/pastries..?) Lots of people complaining about their service, but I found the service was ok for a super busy cafe.

afternoon : ate the rest of my sandwich, read 'optimum nutrition for the mind' by patrick holford (best quote : "alcohol pickles your brain" and "sugar & stimulants make you stupid")

evening : baked cheat pizza (anchovy & potato and rosemary), masterchef, some more browsing, and writing my blog.
ooh, I also found out that the guys at 65 degrees found my blog, and linked it on their website. (I thought Im the only one reading this blog) Cool.. maaaaaybe I could get a free cup of coffee later, guys? hehe, just kidding..

No comments:

Post a Comment